Companionship to overturn the sense of scarcity, powerlessness and separation in our lives.
Each session explores one of the practical interpersonal communication skills below and is a restorative ritual of movement, touch, words and silence.
- De-escalating tense situations,
- Scary honesty in difficult conversations
- Self-empathy skills
- Making, clarifying and breaking agreements with care
- Transforming habits and patterns of behaviour
- Transforming judgments
- Learning to make clear requests
- saying no and hearing a no
- Expressing frustration and anger
- Receiving another’s frustration and anger
- Exploring fear
- Exploring joy and pain
- Unacknowledged power in relationships
- Making decisions
- Giving feedback
- Learning how to truly receive (and how scary that can be!)
- Connecting with vision
- Cultivating the strength to love even in challenging situations
This is the equivalent of a Foundation training in NVC, covering the same core principles and practices. The main difference is that this is a more embodied approach using mindful movement and touch.