I run this session on a regular basis and on request.
- Being present to our needs of personal safety, power and self-protection.
- Experiencing holding clear boundaries and saying ‘no’
- Identifying areas of our lives in which we have a shaky sense of our needs mattering ….
- ….. Empowering exercises to repair the effect this has on us.
- Understanding how structural inequalities create unequal access to a sense of personal safety and power
- Experiencing our needs mattering as a kind of loving ‘self-defence’